Ads Top

owner, bulb, cover, horny, daredevil, growing up, suited up & jump around!

Custom POP throwback 006 #055 to #062
Need to increase the intensity. I can do it!
#055 Lando Calrissian (Solo) I did this just before the official reveal with the leaked toys' first looks and promo images. I love Donald Glover as an all-around entertainer from and he is a perfect shoe-in as to portray Lando's suaveness. I think I do him justice here especially with that expression of his.
-
#056 Bulbasaur 001 (Pokémon) The start of it all. Its head might have been a bit too 'boxy' but this was my first attempt to adapt that particular style into Funko's more rigid ones. I copied some of the shading from the original concept art which I will try to apply more frequently after that. I changed the approach for the eyes after this ...
--
#057 Diana Prince (Justice League) Well, the concept is interesting but the execution was lacking. I could've fix it but when I noticed how muscly she looks here, it was a little too late ... should I redo it again to make up for it?
---
#058 Tsunomon 002 (Digimon) Their starting monsters are always simple and cute which makes it easier to be adapted into the POP styles. The shading certainly helps here to make it look more dynamic and lifelike.
----
#059 Battletoads (Battletoads) Yeah, I know this won't be pretty as soon as I started and I was not wrong. Since its head is part of the body and do not have its own shape, my piss poor attempt just makes me be glad that I at least get the colours of the skin right. I'm looking forward to see how the official version would be ...
-----
#060 Ivysaur 002 (Pokémon) Making the head a little more rounder and it looked better now. Still going with that while outline though yet I think it looks great here since it translates really well!
-------
#061 Lillian Luthor in Lexsuit (Supergirl) One of the hardest designs I have to work with since I'm working with limited footage but I believe the end product justify the hard works here. Between the vibrant colours and how well the suit came out, the other milestone here is me applying the fuzzy shadows for the first time.
------
#062 Pyocomon (Digimon) Yeah ... too late to fix that unsymmetrical shape. At least the shading's good!
--------
I totally forgot another reason I did this is to take a tally on what I had covered before ... so here we go!
Male: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I, Female: IIII IIII IIII II, ?/Animal: IIII IIII IIII IIII | Anime: IIII IIII II, Comic: IIII IIII IIII ,
Game: IIII IIII IIII IIII, Manga: IIII I, MovieIIII IIII IIII IIII II , Misc: IIII I, TV: IIII IIII I.
Countering in this entry with more women and animals.
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.