Ads Top

"But... invader's blood marches through my veins, like giant RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!"

Getting Started 063 [Custom] <final> Irken Invader Zim
[Invader Zim(Nickelodeon) {01-06} <#039>
 Not as smooth as I first intended, but it will have to do ...
That shade of green is hard to come by and that's the best I can find in my limited coloured arsenal ...

I'm perplexed how they adapted GIR first instead of the titled protagonist! I know in the end it was because it would be the most profitable choice between the two and they were not in fortunate enough situation to release a wave just like now (or at least that's what my optimistic mind would tell me) ... anyway, I hope I do him (it?) justice!
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.