Ads Top

Trailers extravaganza!

alllifeinfate e014 Last Week Tonight (2nd week of November 2018)
~ Recap on All of Pop Culture News and Everything in Between ~

Below is a direct link for you to download ...:
DIRECT LINK -
(53.5 MB)
~
Hey, hi, hello, and assalamualaikum! This is Alif and welcome to my podcast!

Another week, another recap.

I actually did it on time, just had to find time to do this proper recap and timestamp. I am thinking of making a new podcast format for the middle of the week. Look forward to it!

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you again next week! Good bye and assalamualaikum! :-)

:Time stamp:
00.35 preface (housekeeping week 54)
49.49 {spies use disguises}.
55.18 postface.

~ (contact me through facebook [Muhammad Alif b As'shaari], email [alllifeinfate@msn.com], twitter [alllifeinfate] & the blog [alllifeinfate.blogspot.my]) ~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.