Ads Top

God, hybrid, hammer, static, slave, mischief, sweeper and guide.

Custom POP throwback 001 #031 to #038
I am sleepy today too. Let's keep it going anyway!
#031 Mr Wednesday (American Gods) Another time I focused on adapting the face well and it succeeded, only for me to overlook the proportions of the body though. Lesson learned, well, mostly. 
-
#032 Captain Marvel (Captain Marvel) Adapted her from the official concept art, I believe this was one of my best works so far, especially with how the suit and the stance turns out in the end. It didn't stop here though ... 
--
#033 Hammer Girl (the Raid 2: Redemption) Having the most memorable look out of my best hand-to-hand combat film, it is only right for me to adapt her. The hands should have been mirrored perfectly to one another ... 
---
#034 Pikachu (Pokemon) Well, this was unexpected for me as I didn't know having yellow-heavy design would never be captured well by the scanner. If only I had a high caliber camera to make up for it ... oh well. 
------
#035 Chihiro (Spirited Away) It's a simple wardrobe but it signifies something big in the film, which I hope is memorable to represent it. Animes should be represented more, especially a masterpiece such as this. 
------
#036 Stanley Ipkiss @ the Mask (the Mask) One of the proudest moments was to successfully adapt the Mask's green face into its POP version. I made the shape perfect as well but thought of adding the hat in the final version to coincide with suit. The body turns out well as well, with the hands' position are perfect like that.
------
#037 Reiko Mikami (Ghost Sweeper Mikami) One of the earliest concepts with the characters being a bit more promiscuous and Mikami is just perfect to start it all. The hair is everything but the eyes and dress make the look. 
------
#038 Pepita (Coco) I focused on adapting the look too much that I forgot about the eyes as I didn't follow the unwritten rule. I love how it turns out though will all these colours harmonising with each other. 
------
I totally forgot another reason I did this is to take a tally on what I had covered before ... so here we go!
Male: IIII IIII IIII , Female: IIII IIII I, ?/Animal: IIII IIII II | Anime: IIII II, Comic: IIII II, Game: IIII III, Manga: IIII I, Movie: IIII IIII IIII I, Misc: IIII I, TV: IIII .
Huh, I thought there would much disparity between the mediums but it turns out quite even now, with only movie pulling through as the lead, at least for now. I love how the male and female ratio is almost identical. I can't wait to see where this will go after this ...
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.