Ads Top

"... Shouldn't we have a league of our own?"

! Spoiler for Justice League !
Getting Started 070 [Custom] <sketch> Deathstroke [Justice League{2017} <#043>
Hm ... what a lousy week ... this is the solitary work for the week, I hope it's worth it ... 

I'm not sure what would happen with the DC cinematic universe moving forward but I have high hope for the solo Deathstroke film with the Raid director, Gareth Evans.
Having Joe Manganiello to portray the assassin is a potentially great casting to follow up on Manu Bennett's memorable outing in the Arrow series.
The suit was a major hassle to properly coloured in but I am particularly elated on how the beard turned out! What do you guys think? Oh, just like Iron Spider before, that legs are not canon, I had to improvised since I can't clearly see them in the still image and that test footage ...
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.