Ads Top

as I am fighting the fever ...

calm before storm - sit and endure - trauma
pet peeves Monday 028 & misc list 115
Since I was just fresh out of a deep fever days ago, let's touch on what I don't like when you are sick. I think you'll agree ...:
#073: I feel it coming ...
I didn't know it was coming as soon as I woke up but I could feel it coming when I was feeling colder than usual all day long and the accompanying headache was a little foreshadow of what I had to endure the coming days ... even the tease was unpleasant let alone the whole darn thing! 

#074: too numb for anything else
When the fever set in the next day, you felt numbed by the cold sensation all around your body while heat emanated away as you try to keep them in by bundling the thickest pieces of clothing you could wear with a blanket added on top ... you lost the drive to do anything else and just try to sleep it off even if I'm not sleepy and let the medicine did its job (which they thankfully did). I haven't felt that in months and suffice to say that I do not miss it, like at all. 

#075: back with a vengeance
Even when I feel that the fever is abated with plentiful of sweats I secreted during my sleep as the most clear indication, I will still finish eating the medicines just to be sure and will try to sweat in other ways by exercising or not turning on the fan for example. You only miss the days of bliss during your days of misery.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.