Ads Top

"Maybe the city needs our friend more than you think."

Getting Started 064 [Custom] <final> Peter Parker aka Spider-Man
[Spider-Man] (PS4) {2018} <#040>
I finally finished it just at the turn of the morning just now!
A reddit user did mentioned before of the shape of the head before but I wasn't following it since I didn't understand what he/she was talking about ... but now comparing them side by side, I now know mine was too angular compared to how Funko's sculpt actually is. Well, live and learn!

I know they're making one later this year but I just want to get mine out first, just for comparison sake later down the line since I know how much my Kraros' take differs with theirs in the end.
Oh, I know I miss the belt's line. That would be fixed alongside that head of his!
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.