Ads Top

When it comes down to love, ...

... It's all about the timing.

obligatory journal 055
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #35

Another late entry ... better late than never!
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Did I ...? I'm not sure, and that is bad.
#2 weekly adequate exercises
The knee pains were already almost gone now and I can actually pray without worrying too much on putting pressure on them! I need to be careful now and not let it come back with a vengeance ...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
I surpassed that goal! I'm taking a little break today to celebrate it. Trying to colour up more than I sketch weekly!
Edit: I add the two I missed before, bringing the total to fifteen! Wow! I even surprised myself sometimes ...
#4 pray full for the whole year
No matter what I say here, I want you to know that I am always reflecting on my past actions, which I hope would encourage you to do the same.
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Just one!  I'm thinking (again) of adapting these action sequences into comic panels or posters of sorts ...
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.