Ads Top

when you least expect it ...

pounding - sniffling - pulsating
pet peeves Monday 022 & misc list 091
After suffering through a migraine last night, I think it is appropriate to cover it this time around ... :
#058: headache
My type of headache is something I can thankfully hone on the cause and mainly it was caused by my irregular sleeping patterns. There were instances that they just came out of nowhere but one Panadol later it all went away, thank God. I know I need to regulate my sleep whenever I woke at irregular times to get rid of the pounding sensation in my head but when the reason is unknown and it comes at inopportune times, it becomes a chore that needs to be taken care of, with a quick wink and one tablet would take care of it. I've seen the diagram in the internet of different types of headache from the back of the head to the front to the back, but I am glad I haven't experience them yet ... or did I before? I just want you all to pay attention to your own ailments since the reason or cause can be right in front of you!

#059: sinusitis
If you remember, I found out that I couldn't donate my blood if I suffer from a selesema or flu recently and it was caused by my resdung or sinusitis. It starts to take effect when there is a cold spell in the weather or I was just waking on the wrong side of the bed for example. The randomness can be quite irritating when I have to have some tissues handy to keep the snots at bay but at least I know that my breathing passage has been blessed to be free of mucus for more days in a month than it isn't. Whether it is too cold or I was caught in a shower of rain on my bike or maybe just being a bit too emotional when watching a film or TV (I admit I do that sometimes ...), it can be a bit handful figuratively and literally to handle when I am on the go or just getting comfy at home. Do you have a lingering illness that would come back from time to time? 

#060: too much of a good thing
As I've mentioned so many times before, my improper footwear for my jogs has caused me my knees especially the right and I've been trying to fix it ever since. Thankfully I've been having success recently as the pulsations begin to lessen and I am able to pray properly again. I've been jogging to release stress and sweat myself to keep myself healthy but not doing it properly caused my joints severely. It's become a pet peeve when my knees began to pulsate randomly at night and I had to ride it out. The special ointment for my muscles certainly helps though ... well, do you have an injury that you caused accidentally? I had a few really ...
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.