Ads Top

thirty three together being under for over two months

obligatory journal 053
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #33

It's a recurring theme for me as I suffered from sleep deprivation yet again ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Not up yet as I stay perpendicular so to speak. Well ...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
It's getting better as my current exercise regiment resulted in a better condition for my knees. You just need to keep looking to find the right one for you ...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
I can work with this past week's schedule. I can do better with two per day resulting in fourteen works!
#4 pray full for the whole year
One day at a time. For me and hopefully for you as well.
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Yup, another one! No, wait, I actually sketched one out!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.