Ads Top

"Susan Walker wishes for a house."

obligatory journal 054
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #34

I need to stop pushing for making these posts so late in the day ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
I did one! Now to add to that ...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
That rest between the session that I intentionally prolonged help in letting my knees to rest and resulted in a less frequent pulses ...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
It is a schedule I can work with. Still can't make fourteen though!
#4 pray full for the whole year
I finally actually prayed Isyak on time instead of just go to bed straight away. Now it's time to build on that ...
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
I did two! That's not bad at all!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.