Ads Top

for your excess bodily functions

 - ba da da ... - fooh ... - monitor
Tips, see Thursday 016 & misc list 093
Having my podcast back gives me a lot more to juggle with but I'm doing good so far, right? Right?
I'm thinking that this segment might be the second hardest to come up with ideas with, just below the Tuesday segment ... anyway, let's see if this one is something you can relate to as well and would be willing to receive some healthy advice:

#049: let it out
Okay, this is important especially for those who are more conservative. Whether sweat, fart, sneeze or belch, please do not refrain your body from letting them out! It is a natural way your body is secreting out the excess liquid, gas or foreign materials out of your body and if you try to hinder them in any way, it would be detrimental to your health in the long run. The faster you accept how your body works, the faster you will accept all the dirty details coming with it and be proud of it since we are all human anyway! Anyone does it, even if they tell you otherwise.

#050: be civil
With that being said, I am pretty sure you are as aware of the predicament of letting them out in the public places and how the people around you would react to it. Since I am such a loud belcher and sneezer (I never hold back, that would be me not following my own advice), I am being a little more guarded of how loud I am and my 'trajectory'. Even if you are comfortable with your own body, you can't be sure others are as well especially coming from strangers in public. Which is why being a little more civil by covering your sneeze or muting your involuntary noises for example would be beneficial if you don't want to be receiving some sneering looks coming your way.

#051: aware of changes
This might be a little more random or more infrequent, but just monitor how from one excess to another change from time to time. What I mean by this is if you notice how your belch or fart feels different than the normal regular ones, whether you feel a slight pain or just a new unfamiliar sensation in your body, it might indicate something is changing in your body whether for better or for worse. Whether it is something caused by something you ingest or just a health condition that is starting to emerge, your body have their own way of telling you these signs so you better pay attention. Or just notice that a normal belch is different than the ones before you throw up or a normal fart is different than the ones that is close to you emptying your bowel. Just be careful!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.