Ads Top

I AM BACK, BABY!

alllifeinfate e006 Last Month Tonight (August 2018)

~ Recap on Pop Culture News and Everything in Between ~
~

Okay, since I'm hosting the files myself, please go to either these links below ...:

- DIRECT LINK - & - smaller alternative -

... and click the download button at the top right. 

~

Hey, hi, hello, and assalamualaikum! This is Alif and welcome to my podcast! AGAIN! I'm back!


Ah, I've been dying to make a follow up and now having a new microphone, there was no reason for me not to. That's what I thought ...



... until I had to record it. Since it's been so long since my last recording, the fear started to sink in until I just pushed myself to do it to get it over with.



As you can hear from the podcast, I was hella (blame Life is Strange) nervous.as I sounded quite nervous complete with stutters, my "R" lisp and my overall demeanour throughout.

I hope you understand my shortcomings since it's been over a year having to record myself talking nonstop for over an hour. Try listening to your own voice that you recorded ... you won't be the same!

I will try to follow up with a recap of last week as soon as possible.



Thank you for your time! Bye bye, good bye ... and assalamualaikum! :-)




:Time stamp:
00.26 preface
03.10 week 38
Stoned Alone, Andy Serkis' Mowgli moves to Netflix for 2019, Disney and Fox $71.3 billion merger approved by shareholders, the Wolf Among Us 2, Altered Carbon renewed & James Gunn fired and his dark childhood ...
30.08 week 39
Dora the Explorer, Terminator reboot, Kim Possible live action criticism, honorary Oscar for Tom Cruise & Turkish Airlines LEGO ...
48.28 week 40
Jon Favreau's Star Wars show, Power Rangers by Hasbro, Supergirl, Doom Eternal, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Telltale's the Walking Dead: the Final Season ...
1.02.04 week 41
Metal Gear Solid by Jordan Vogt-Roberts ...
1.04.08 week 42
Batwoman, Iron Fist Season Two September 7th ...
1.12.38 week 43
Anthem, Blade 4, Cyberpunk 2077, DC Universe vs Disney Play, Eminem song Venom, Life is Strange 2 ...
1.27.27 postface

~ (contact me through facebook [Muhammad Alif b As'shaari], email [alllifeinfate@msn.com], twitter [alllifeinfate] & the blog [alllifeinfate.blogspot.my]) ~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.