Ads Top

"Excuse me... princess!"

Wardrobe Wednesday 024
the Legend of Zelda's Link shirt
< ? >
It's time to get back to basic with a simple T-shirt with just a design at the front, and nothing else. With that being said, the design in question is quite awesome, wouldn't you agree?

Nintendo has been representing their country of origin for so long now with their hundreds of games and even their own branded game consoles. They do not have many key representatives that could be on the same level as Mario but you can safely say that Zelda certainly is the other face of the company that do not get its due as much as the aforementioned 'plumber'. Leading by example for Role Playing Games for countless spiritual successors and plain copycats, its recent outing in Breath of the Wilds is another reminder of what this genre is capable of!
Even though I do have a couple of shirts that pay tribute to a number of their properties, I will always be instantly mesmerized if I came across one in the wild. I would be attracted to it right away and just see if its design is good or worthy enough to be purchased and worn proudly by me, disregarding mainly of the quality of the shirt itself which was unlike me ... and that's what happened to me for this particular item. I wondered in amazement by the idea to having a number of phrases that relate to the Legend of Zelda franchise and mold and rearrange them to actually have the outline of the main protagonist, Link. After I bought it home then I discovered the quite severe gash on the left sleeve. It didn't matter really since I am already loving the design itself, not the canvas it is printed on. Oh, speaking of which, it was quite a smooth material compared to the more common ones but since there was no tag, like at all, I couldn't properly pay acknowledgement to the original publisher.
I might not be able to wear it out without pulling up the damaged sleeve but that wouldn't matter when you have such an iconic character on your chest, right?
-
a case for the brave lone knight:
+ Positives +
inventive design choice.
? Main contention ?
who produced this shirt ... I want to congratulate on a comfortable shirt with a great print technique!
- Negatives -
that hole though ...
RM
RM 12 ... worth it even with that tear!
? Value ?
+ great inventive design + silhouette with his primary colours that would be noticed by only his fans - that tear - no tag = 70%.
--
- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.