Ads Top

"I'm a combination between extreme insecurity and extreme confidence.

Design 016 [design] <sketch> a certain up-and-comer [actress]


Can you tell without looking below who this actress is I was sketching here? I was as always hesitant that I would do her justice especially those gorgeous eyes but it turns out quite well really but I'm not sure whether it resembles her enough in the end.

And the actress in question is ...

.
,
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alexandra Daddario! I was sketching freely actually without any initial draw of the outlines first, straight away drawing down her features and measure by eyes only. It was risky but I think she turns out well in the end. :-)
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.