Ads Top

serge de Nîmes

Wardrobe Wednesday 027
LA's denim cap
< newera >
I want to thank the visitors whether they are all old and new and are I hope would be understanding of the sporadic schedule of my current posting patterns. Here is me trying to make up for it again and you wouldn't mind it, right?
Denim has been such a prominent material in the American clothing culture and has been adapted into many other forms and apparel other than the original jeans. I was a part of the movement as well before but could never find a real good fit for my lower half and had stopped wearing one for years now as I move on to slacks now. I've seen the many options that I can pick from from the bundles but never had the inkling to pick one since I was so focused on looking through the shirts instead, and the price is always much more higher for one pair comparatively. Having chosen caps as the accompanying wardrobe choice for my new clothing additions, I actually found one cap that actually use the aforementioned material quite effectively as its main focus.
Newera has been one of the leading premium retailer for hats and caps for so long now and they have a diverse and eclectic past collections that I begin to see resurface in the local bundle market so to speak. One of the best examples is the one product in question as they use denim for every part of the cap effectively as a wearable apparel instead of a tacky alternative. I know nothing of the LA Dodgers but I can appreciate the creativity given to their merchandise and this denim alternative actually benefited from being on the shelves for so long that the 'worn look' people are so crazed for materialized on this cap. With the fabric worn down by time and usage, you can see the colour shades away especially on the embroidered logo and the inside of the rim. Having your wardrobe looks worn down to me gives them character but only for a certain few and this is a perfect example of that. I might not have the shirt or pants to match it but I will wear it just for the sake of how cool it is. 

It is its own subgenre and I'm looking forward to see how much it would be adapted into other products. Do you have one that is in the same ilk as this cap?
-
a case for the loyal brothers in arms:
+ Positives +
a quality adaptation into a cap by a dependable company.
? Main contention ?
I wonder how well the material would be adapted into other products ...
- Negatives -
. maybe?
RM
RM 15 for a quality product.
? Value ?
+ adept adaptation + worn down adding to its appeal - might have too much wear and tear for some = 80%.
--
- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.