Ads Top

should learn by the eyes, not the ears.

Getting Started 068 & Writing Prompts 007 Doa after azan
Man, I messed up a lot of the proper pronunciations of the Arabic words, just because of my force of habit of repeating the sounds that sounded similar that I just too lazy to check whether or not I am correct. Well, not anymore!
Here's the main one I based my writing on ...
... and this one as well, since I remember the long version that I kept improperly repeating.
Below is the Malay translation of the doa:
Ya Allah, Tuhan yang telah mensyariatkan seruan azan dan sembahyang yang akan didirikan. Kurniakanlah kepada Nabi Muhammad ï·º kedudukan yang tinggi dan terpuji, yang telah engkau telah janjikan, sesungguhnya Engkau tidak memungkiri janji.

If you haven't visited my last post that is in the same vein, this is what we recite after each azan that loud Arabic calling of the Muslim to pray you might have heard from the nearby mosques around Muslim neighbourhood ... so for those who are concerned, that is my crude writing representation that you can download and keep it close to you if you want to be sure of the proper do'a. I hope it helps!
~
P.S. I can translate the translation to English if there's any need for it, please do not hesitate to let me know!
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.