Ads Top

Started already. Now to keep going.

obligatory journal 009
New Year's Resolution #3
Churning out works on a more regular basis 

If you pay attention to my sporadic posts of my custom Pop designs, the title has always been "Getting Started," whereby my long absence from the drawing community was caused by the lack of drive to do anything at all but when I caught the Funko fever, now I have something to strive to as an inspiration with limitless possibilities! It took a few tries to get going but when I did, I never look back and keep going from strength to strength until now, although I have to admit there were stumbles here and there but I try to learn from them and be better in the future. I always assumed that I can knock out a design daily if I try my best but now learning from experience, there were always complications with each possible subject that I would inevitably obsess over hence taking over my attention for more than a couple of days and resulting in only at least two designs a week. With Anton Chigurh's legs giving me crap, the year didn't start particularly well but I hope it's a lesson learned and the future holds something better in the end. Never hurts to be optimistic, right?  
Chance of success:
80% if I keep increasing the pace bit by bit and be consistent with the finished products.

These are all handrawn. I'm sure there were many imperfections but I am proud for all of them!

Bonus Point:
1+ if I could even get a full week with daily works. I mean, one work per day. It's ... possible!

-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.