Ads Top

short but sweet third recapping ...

obligatory journal 015
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #3

Oh, I totally forgot about the resolutions last week. Let's see how well I did when it wasn't always on my mind ... (¬‿¬)
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Let's just say that it was a downtime yesterweek for every facet of my life but I did somehow keep to my quota of thrice reciting a week, with the last one being just yesterday. I think I might be changing my focus to the surahs that I still find hard to memorize ... wish me luck
#2 weekly adequate exercises
I really don't think I could revert to the daily exercise that I was so strict in abiding to for the most of the last year, but I can work with I am used to now, alternating between endurance and strength and a rest day between them. Everyone should know that not every exercise regiment out there would suit you and your body, so keep on experimenting and stick to ones that yield the best result. You will never know until you try!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Well ... it's better at least! That rare one day spurt needed to happen in a more consistent matter ,,, I kind of like though, just getting into the groove, churning out one after another while listening to my choiced podcasts and Youtube videos ... I finally find a method that works!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Thankfully I kept to the schedule just as I did the other week, as well as a few misses just like I did before. Still looking for the elusive perfect week ... will it ever come to me?
#5 giving back to the community
Same old, same old ... I'm not getting any satisfying information the second time around I went there ... maybe third time's the charm. 

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.