Ads Top

"... Knights always appear when the forces of evil try to seize the world ..."

POP's wish list 006 聖闘士星矢 @ Saint Seiya {Masami Kurumada} [1985-1990]
I know I might use a lot more manga properties for this particular edition but it's just out of pure passion by me since they are much more implausible properties to be adapted by Funko!
> Traits: Vitrually limitless ornately designed suits based on the zodiacs with equally colourful cast!

Zodiac is such an astronomically large concept to wrap your head around but giving it a fantastical fighting twist certainly gives it an exciting tangible storyline! The creativity was abound in their distinct design of each suit that cater to each zodiac. I can already see how beautiful the POP wave would look with all the reflective armours, especially the golden limited edition variants!

> Viability: 65% as anime and manga series slowly being adapted but will always get overlooked over much more current and popular intellectual properties. I still have high hopes though!
I might even do them one myself since I love the designs of the armours myself ...
~~~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.