Ads Top

Last year in the 20s. Gotta make it counts!

obligatory journal 006
TURNING 29
It was an uneventful birthday for me, which is to my liking and cater to my introverted self.
It was until after Maghrib that my mother eventually realised that it was indeed the first of January which is my birthday (the time of birth was 4.30 in the afternoon if I'm not mistaken) and he gave me RM 50 to buy myself anything that I want. Best birthday gift ever: money! Second best: gifts that I personally bought for myself that I knew I love already! 
 The thought to buy my favourite cake, pandan sponge cake, came across my mind but I got out of my house too late that the shop close for the day already so this chocolate cupcake will have to do. It was delicious by the way! Happy Angels would never disappoint me ...
 Bundle-shopping has been my latest craze as it helped to vary up my wardrobe and this opportunity would went away in vain as bought two birthday treats that would last longer than a simple dessert. This one in particular is a simple Croc polo/collared shirt that would complement my uniqlo brown slacks. I have way too much rounded-collared T-shirts with the ratio was 9:1. I better buck up!
 Besides my current obsession with everything Funko POP, my bundle-hopping tendency was being motivated not only to add colours to my wardrobe, but also to search for well-made oversea hats and caps and collect them (you can see the main display below ... it was my mother's idea to use the wooden surface in the wooden clock). This one in particular I stumbled upon a couple of weeks ago that I sincerely glad wasn't bought by any others and I was glad to be able to add it to my collection.
As time passed just like on the clock, so does the time of my life and I want to be different this year compared to the lackluster 2018, changing for the better and I hope you are willing to go on a journey with me from start to finish. Thanks you for coming and I hope you do come back for more!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.