Ads Top

sweat it out!

obligatory journal 009
New Year's Resolution #2 Exercise adequately every week 
My body thankfully didn't garner much fat throughout my youth and with my extracurricular activities of military cadet, I had toned my body well although I am still insecure of my belly fat. I can feel the muscles under there but there are persistent layers of fat that would not cease to be no matter how hard I try. I guess it's a state of mind since everyone have something they are insecure of about their body even those who have a healthy body such as myself. It doesn't really took a large part in my mind every waking hour but it is what kept me going for exercising even though I am perfectly healthy as it is. The moment that enlightened me was when I began to scale myself back after for so long since my last digital scale malfunctioned and I saw myself weighing just around 80 kilogram or around 180 lbs. I used to weight around low 70 but I lost track when a handy mechanism that would allow me to monitor my weight wasn't there no more. There wasn't any visible change to my body but I did have the same diet without the same hour of exercise hence the increase of my volume. This year though I want to keep the minutes just enough to overcome my daily intake of food and if possible, I want to tone my stomach if possible. It's going to be a long process but no pain, no gain, am I right?  

Chance of success:
80% as long as I keep it up as a habit and replacing those that I didn't do.

We should always have a goal to strive to, but it's okay if you do not achieve it in the end!
The most important thing is at least you give it a go.

Bonus Point:
1+ if I could get a more pronounced abs without much fat at the end of the year.

-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.