Ads Top

سوره الفلق

Getting Started 079 & Writing Prompts 008 Surah Al-Falakh
Here's my first attempt to boost my knowledge ... as I've mentioned before, this would help me to remember the correct pronunciation and the correct sequence of the ayat. I know I should now it already but I admit my shortcoming and trying to better myself!
 I scaled back the scale compared to the previous one (the one for doa after azan), about 50% smaller to make it easier to be carried around. Of course I had to trade in some of the quality since I can't put in as much details as before ... but I hope it would still be useful to you all!
Here's the original if you prefer it ... on to the next one!
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.