Ads Top

a wonderful practical birthday gift

Wardrobe Wednesday 006
White Sox's
A-Frame Snapback
~ ~ ~
new era >
I've been wrestling on which cap to focus since I already almost ran out of interesting materials to write on, thank goodness I did not went for a separate segment that time! Most of the rest of them I bought second-handed and not  much can be told on them and now come to think of it, I'm not sure the clothes portion of my wardrobe would fare any better ... but that still remains to be seen. With that being said, this particular cap/hat carries with it its own history if you remembered my post earlier this year. Even if it held a sentimental value to me as a birthday gift to myself, its usefulness has make up for the value it holds to me, as the plastic adjustable certainly help to adjust to my weirdly large head size and the plastic see-through back cover has been proven to be handy in letting my perspiration to vaporise through the openings. The practical side of cap has been wonderful to me! :-)
Viewing the hat from the aesthetic side of the overall design, I can safely say that it is one of the most beautifully designed cap in my collection so far as the admittedly less appealing plastic material used for the back cover is actually a fitting companion for the 'leather cover' at the front, making it a fitting companion to my getup when I want to get a little fancy. The scale of the 'leather' is a great standout design that makes the embroidered Chicago White Sox logo stands out even more as that shiny white rope going across it is the cherry on top of a stylishly sexy cake. :-P
Well, that is as descriptive as I can go, but I'm not sure of the remaining ones. Do you agree with my assessment?
-
a case for the best cap in my possession:
+ Positives +
Great overall designs with the see-through back and 'leather' front, with that embroidery and rope to complete the look.
~
Loving the stickers that is synonymous with New Era, having both of them is a plus!
? Main contention ?
. !
- Negatives -
That darn inescapable dent on the front of the cap!
RM
RM25 for RM100+ cap. Yes, another value for money.
? Value ?
+ Design + Form + Material + Practicality + Value for Money - that darn Dent! = 90%
--
- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.