Ads Top

what more can I say?

obligatory journal 021
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #7

It's complicated ... but that's life! \ (•◡•) /
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
It might just be the verses themselves or it might be I am improving over time, but the most recent recital went almost without a massive hitch i.e. me stumbling over how to pronounce the words and stopping the efficient flow every other verses. It surprised me how well I did when I was 'in the groove' and reciting fluently or at least to the best of my abilities, feeling a foreign feeling of an accomplishment. I know, right? Guess I'll be chasing that high!
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Finally I overcame that fear of mine of triggering the same recurring injury again, went for my regular 3.2 km jog (or 2 miles for the Americans) once last week just to see if I could safely be active again, which I did well. I was still a bit hesitated to jump back into my old routine right back so my best substitution is to do weight or strength training every other day after a day resting. My body still weighs around 80 kg and nothing changes much about it although how my thighs started to be closer together started to get on my nerves so I will try to give a hundred squats a day for the whole week a try! I'll let you know if there is any positive change to my body next week!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
I thought I increased the frequency a bit, I guess I just made enough to fill in the four spaces. Need to do more!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Compared to the previous week, I did better this (last) week, almost having a full week without any prayer left behind. I need to start replacing those that I did left behind! It needs to be my new normal, a normal and then follows closely with a replaced one. Just need to make it my new routine ...
#5 giving back to the community
I shouldn't let this be like this for too long ... we'll see how it goes this week!
#6 going out of my comfort zone
I took another prolonged rest on my realistic comic, and maybe it's time to get back to it this week. The fighting one is still ongoing and it has been fun seeing where it goes! I hope they appeal to you too ...

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.