Ads Top

"Meow."

Getting Started 060 [Custom] <final> Pepita [Pixar's Coco] {2017} <#038>
Heh, that turned out alright in the end!
The scans could have been better since I know on paper it looks much better but these just have to do until I get a proper camera to capture it properly next time.
I know Funko will have a field day in adapting the alebrije in the next wave for Coco, but I just want to give it a go first as a tribute and a wish for it to be adapted first alongside Dante the dog.

I have to say that it took so long to colour Pepita in ... but it was worth it in the end!
After seeing how different their depiction of God of War's Kratos with mine, I can't wait to see how mine differs with them!
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.