Ads Top

"What's the stitch?"

POP's wish list 001 Kim Possible (Disney) [2002-2007]
Here's my attempt to diversify my blog even more! I don't even know whether it is for the benefit or detriment of the visitors since I got any feedback from you guys at all. Let's keep the running alive, huh guys? Joking aside, I hope your visit here would be worthwhile!
 > Traits: action packed kid friendly series appealing to young demography as well as the kids at heart with the characters would translate beautifully into POP form with the distinct looks and style and vibrant colors would make them stand out among the other lines.

> Viability: over 80% as the Disney line being the biggest one yet with the waves constantly coming out, with the most recent Aladdin throwback could revert to another fan-favorite property, albeit in a smaller screen.
 This animated series would always have a soft spot in my heart alongside Spongebob Squarepants as they keep me accompanied and entertained through my childhood even though it ended earlier than I thought, that conclusion with the film is perfect as it is. I would buy it as a symbol of going through the memory lane.
~~~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.