Ads Top

"If I'm an angel, what does that make you?"

POP's wish list 003 Alita @ Gally (Battle Angel Alita) {Yukito Kishiro} [1990-1995]
With the recent debut trailer of the 'live action' adaptation, I am much more inclined to adapt the original manga version myself!
There are a number of arcs during the run of the series and with Robert Rodriguez's take is inspired from the 'very first' lifespan of Gally, but I believe if that one is surprisingly successful and received well in the box office, this series is a gold mine for Funko!
> Traits: Memorable looks and signature appearances that would set them apart from other waves with their colours and styles.
> Viability: over 50% since the motion feature would certainly gets its own mini wave and tangentially they might do a limited edition of her on the page version. Since it never happened before, I highly doubt it but remain hopeful nonetheless.
Oh, since I will never find out until the premiere date come approaching, I might give her a go myself. Stay tuned for that!
~~~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.