Ads Top

"Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman. Rise and... shine."

POP's wish list 002 Half-Life 2 (Valve) [2004]
With no Episode Three in sight and replacing Duke Nukem forever as the one running joke in the gaming industry, I would settle for an adaptation by my favourite toy company currently: Funko!
  > Traits: One of the best FPS icons in modern game culture that earns its place with the Source engine and its excellent storytelling, certainly would be sought after by the game enthusiasts since it's a homage to a classic that seemingly being forgotten by Valve. The characters might not have been that colourful but their looks are as iconic as that game's logo. I will recognize it right away!
I might have bias for the game as it holds such a precious gaming memory for me and still holds up as one of the best First Person Shooters period, but I don't think I'm overreaching in assuming that people will pounce on the opportunity to have them all over again!
 > Viability: definitely 100% since they've gone through the other two Valve's intellectual properties that are being revered as well in Portal and Team Fortress 2, it is only right that they would give this property the POPs that it deserves! Please make it so ...
 .I know Barney is looking out for it too!
~~~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.