Ads Top

"I am the daughter of a single mother, and my only motivation is to earn money."

Getting Started 060 [Custom] <final> Reiko Mikami [Ghost Sweeper Mikami] {91-99} <#037>
Doesn't that look better?!
I was misled to follow a certain hairdo whereby her hair was swept all over the place instead of her usual condition above.
I might be saving that mane-like version for another iteration of Mikami and if you've read the series, you know she had a few ...
There sure have a lot of female protagonists, there for Tadao Yokoshima's sexual foils but mostly as strong role models actually.
She's a brave entrepreneur and will do things her own way, certainly shown in how she dresses which I tried to do as modestly as I can.
I'm not sure about you guys, but this is one of my favorite manga series that I follow from start to finish in its original run if I'm not mistaken. Funko is currently focusing on the animes that have been released recently and since it also have its own anime run, I'm sure sooner or later G.S. Mikami could be in contention of being adapted as well and I will assure that there are plenty of materials they could focus on. Well, what do you think?
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.