Ads Top

"Then the good lord saw fit to bring me into the world to kick the asses of those who need it most."

Getting Started 054 [Custom] <final> Carol Danvers aka Captain Marvel [Marvel] {March 6th, 2019} <#032>
How Brie Larson looks as the titular character is something I look forward the most to see after she was casted earlier this year ...
Despite the low quality of this concept art, what do you think of my Funko reinterpretation of her?

That blue eyes I believe is synonymous with the character and the actress might have to wear contact lenses to match that since her eye colour is originally brown. After watching her breakthrough performance in Room, I have the utmost hope of her knocking this out of the park! Below are a couple of official concept arts from the reveal earlier this year. That drape/scarf on her hips will be include in future iteration ...
They will start shooting early next year. I can't wait!
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.