Ads Top

A head full of horns, an iron helmet and a despicable use of one.

POPs of the day 002 Star Wars: Rebels' Darth Maul, Spider-Man: Homecoming's Iron Spider & GotG Vol. 2's Star-Lord
I find it hard to look for any design that I do not like in my collection but I know there are some that are despised by the community on the internet which is the road I took to get the one below. Finding the ones that I could write on is not hard, it's just choosing which one that I want to highlight. 'My wish list' is not exactly what I want to buy in the future but ones that I wish would be made in the future while best and worst are exactly what they mean, but only by my own humble opinions, of course! Are you liking the layout so far?
+ Best + Star Wars: Rebels' Darth Maul {Smuggler's Bounty Exclusive} +
The chance of me getting my hands on this impeccable version of this new iteration of Darth Maul (instead of that god-awful original version. Don't Google it.) is nigh impossible but that doesn't stop me from appreciating the design! With better sculpting process, they are able to have more details in their design and make them appear more realistic instead of a blocky unchanged model that they abide to in the early years. Signature tattoos of the Sith is the highlight of this sculpt that complement his strong stance to give a formidable finished product. Just look at the details! The tattoos! The wardrobe! The dual lightsaber! Last but not least, that round yellow eyes!
~
? My wish list ? Spider-Man: Homecoming's Iron Spider Suit ?
I know it's coming anyway when Infinity Wars comes out later next year, but I want to jump on it as soon as I saw it in the movie. I would make a more detailed version later in the future with a larger scale as to allow more details and better design to be drawn in. Since we might not get the original design of Iron Spider from the comic books, I think this is a great compromise by meeting in the middle! 
~~
- Worst - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2's Star Lord {chase} -
Well, this handy visual aid said it better than any way that I could! All of the sculpts are perfectly designed but the way they are going about it is another version of Funko minimizing their cost while gaining profits without any extra sweat. It is ironic how similar this is with yesterday's pick, how little effort they are willing to give to cater to the fans' demand and just combine two separate designs from different version of the character and combine them without anything extra to justify the exorbitant price 'Chase' version is currently. 
~~~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.