Ads Top

ripe for reinterpretations.

POPs of the day 013 a God, an Advisor and a Thundera

As I've mentioned before, it's hard to find faults in current lines of Funko POP sculpts since the turn with better technology but even though the earlier lines certainly look inferior, I believe a number of them are ripe for fresh new repaints:

? My wish list ? God of War's Kratos ?
I can't find the exact date the original sculpt of Kratos was but it is suffice to say it could coincide with the release of the original 2005 game but since its fourth iteration is coming next year, it would not be farfetched to see them capitalize on its popularity by releasing an updated version of the original which I don't fault them at all.
? My wish list ? Aladdin's Jafar ?
With the recent release of a new wave for Disney's Aladdin, it is just a matter of time before they reboot the whole line with a new version of Jafar (and the late Robin Williams' Genie for that matter). The original just isn't adequate enough to properly portray the evil intentions lurking beneath the regal mask. I am looking forward to see it myself!
? My wish list ? Thundercats' Lion-O ?
The popular animated series also getting fresh new additions in the recent weeks that took advantage of the new sculpting methods which the original leader, Lion-O, certainly deserves the same treatment as well. Can't you see how much better the more personalized and unique pose against the now repetitive squatting/flexing pose?! Sorry for shouting ...
~~~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.