Ads Top

Hand at the side, paws up front and thumb on the selfie stick.

POPs of the day 004 Preacher's Tulip, BECK's dog & Marvel's Gwenpool Selfie
Okay, let's go!
... I want to include a song started with that exact phrase and I can repeat it until the chorus but it was muddled when they're singing the title of the song. Can anyone please help me? Here's the lyrics:
1 2 3 come on ... you look so fine that I really want to make you mine,
4 5 6 come on and get your money ... when that face like that, do you honey?
Big, back, blues ... long brown hair ... she's so sweet with her get back stare!
I can see, you always say, that you are with another man ... yeah!
 ... before I let you get away ... yeah!
Scratch that, I got the song after Googling the first line of the lyrics!
It's Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet. With that poor recollection of the lyrics, I got the song eventually! So, enjoy!

+ Best + Preacher's Tulip +
If you've seen the amc's Preacher, you'll know how unique and peculiar the character Tulip is. Ruth Negga is perfectly casted for the excellent adaptation of the comic series and how she is brought to life in the small screen. I choose this POP because how much of the portrayal was perfectly transitioned into the figurine version: the wonderful retro sunglasses, her messy hair, the leather jacket matched perfectly with the cute crop top, the torn jeans and finally that one of a kind high heel shoes only she can pull off. It is perfectly Tulip.
~
? My wish list ? Harold Sakuichi's BECK ?
It is quite an obscure manga and anime but I just can't forget how peculiar it looks. "Looks like a canine version of Blackjack." If only!
~~
- Worst? - Selfie Gwenpool {Comic-Con Limited Edition} -
Being in the same tone as the male counterpart, you will not be mistaken to expect the same fourth wall breaking shenanigans from her as well and since this is a Comic Con exclusive, it is only fitting to have her holding a selfie stick just like many of the attendees of the Con. The concept is great but the execution is lacking in my humble opinion. Just like before, this is purely based on my perspective and you are free to have your own as well. With that being said, I find that they only changed the hands from the normal sculpt without changing the stance and the head. That's it. That's it? I'm not sure if that's deserving of that Exclusive sticker ... maybe if they change her stance to be selfie ready i.e. her looking up to the smartphone with her left hand up making the 'peace' sign. That would at least be enough effort and change to warrant that exclusivity. In the end, it's just my opinion, man/woman. Okay, rant over. Thank you ...
~~~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.