Ads Top

"Eleven!"

Wardrobe Wednesday 032
Stranger Things
LOOTCRATE >
My second time lucky to find this in the wild but unlike last time, it's now a bit too small to be a perfect fit. Maybe third time's lucky? With that being said, it is still a perfect product as it is, with that smooth cotton always feel good on the touch and that print at the front is perfectly pressed and bright.
It's a simple black T-shirt with a nice print. I just want to showcase it here since it's a physical representation of one of my favourite TV shows that I could wear proudly.

-
a case for the one-one:
+ Positives +
simple layout with smart design within a quality product.
? Main contention ?
when will I find one that fit me snugly ...
- Negatives -
too tight on me!
RM
RM 17 for a steal!
? Value ?
+ simple and clean design + quality product - the size though ...  = 80%
--
- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.