Ads Top

As I was eating ...

ache - bit - stuck
pet peeves Monday 041 & misc list 218
There are many things that would irk you if you give time to think on it. I found out so here we go!
I want to eat as quick as possible without any problem but there are a couple that I always encounter every now and then. So many small things ... :

#091: internally pulsating
I can't go back now. My days spent drinking sugared drinks in my youths have tainted my teeth and now drinking cold drinks have caused them to pulsate every time I drink something that's past the cold threshold. If I'm careful, I can always drink them but when the water make direct contact with one of the teeth, it's pain central for me.

#092: accidental munch
Eating has been such a common social experience for us that you know how to do it unconsciously without even thinking. With that being said, there's a chance in a blue moon that I could somehow miss-chew and bit my tongue or other parts of my mouth. Some would only cause temporary pain but others would last for weeks ...

#093: crevices, crevices
Yeah, this is not something that I'm proud of talking about. If you've known me recently, I chip my front teeth during a job after bumping it on a marble table (Yup!) and haven't gotten it fixed for years now. That void would invite any food I put in my mouth to get stuck there and since I never get my other teeth properly fixed, there's a rogue teeth at the back of my left upper molar that would be the next candidate to be filled. Oh, the joy.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.