Ads Top

Steely, player, muncher, runner, master, talker, defender & slow-runner.

Custom POP throwback 014 #175 to #182

Almost overlooked it ...
#175 Seadramon (Digimon) I based it on Occamy (rather than Nagini since it hadn't came out yet then) and it looks so good. It survives the transition really well!
-
#176 Yugi Mutou aka Yami Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh) I gave it a go first before the official wave. He looks quite stylish.
--
#177 Raticate 019 (Pokémon) Another seamless transition. Munch, munch, munch!
---
#178 Faith (Mirror's Edge: Catalyst) She is always the stylish one. She should have been in a running position!
----
#179 John Constantine (Constantine) The official version looks so much better.
------
#180 Iago (Aladdin) He looks distinct as I tried to do a portrait version of him.
------
#181 She-Ra (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power) She looks majestic! The colours are perfectly represented.
-------
#182 Pietro Maximoff @ Quicksilver (X-Men: Days of Future Past) I should've turned him to his side ...
--
I totally forgot another reason I did this is to take a tally on what I had covered before ... so here we go!
Male: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII II, Female: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I,
?/Animal: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII II | Anime: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII,
Comic: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I, Game: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII II, Manga: IIII IIII I,
MovieIIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I, Misc: IIII IIII IIII I, TV: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII III.
Quite random grouping this time around. Only Faith is not in motion, ironically enough.
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.