Ads Top

Guilty for scratching ...

guilty pleasures Tuesday 013
Hm ... this is something that I is quite personal and embarrassing to me ...

I scratch. Not just an ordinary scratch where you do it when feel itchy. I picked at scabs. Yeah ... whether I somehow enjoyed the sensation of pain or just want to see how the body progressively heal itself, I did it so much during my adolescence that the scars are still visible all over my body even after all these years. I rarely do it now but the urge to do it is still there when I get some bumps on my skin. I try to keep it in check and have done successfully so so far.

Hm ... I opened up about something so personal because I want to encourage my visitors or readers to not be afraid to open up to others, no matter your relationship or no matter the secret. Whether it's small or big, be brave and take that step. Don't be afraid! 

Is it something to be ashamed about? Hm ... I believe so, yeah. Is it a bit of the ordinary? Certainly so because there isn't many self-inflicters out there.

Does it deserves the guilty pleasure seal? Abso-f****ng-lutely..
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.