Ads Top

As I tried to buy a new phone ...

unending - aimless - bias
pet peeves Monday 039 & misc list 212

As I've always mentioned before, trying to find a topic is always hard. Sometimes it comes right away and sometimes you have to work for it!
Since I do not have the disposable income to keep buying the newest phone, I will always keep using my current one until it won't work no more. The time had come last week and having a limited time to buy a new one before accompanying my mother to the hospital last weekend was actually beneficial since I know I will take a long time if I could. With that being said, there are some pet peeves on the process that I could highlight :

#088: limitless
If you've been around here in Malaysia, you should already know how many handphone shops are out there. So much so that the amount of places to go to browse for a new phone are too much for me and time consuming to go through each one of them. Having the thought of the next shop will have what you want and keep jumping shops is not a good mindset in and of itself. Reel yourself in and keep yourself in check.

#089: no target
Having a desired model of smartphone that you want to buy is smart but when you go in blind without any preparation, the amount of options at your disposal can be daunting to see.and trying to compare the available phones each shop has is a futile endeavour to me. I went to only one and it was enough for me.

#090: personal bias
Personal taste should be in consideration when buying your own phone is concerned because you will be using it for months or years to come. Since there are hundreds and thousands of models from dozens of phone companies out there, I know I should not even begin to look around since I don't want to have something I am into caught my eyes but I couldn't buy it when it's out of the price range. Thankfully my new current phone ticks all the boxes for me, at least so far for now.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.