Ads Top

Thalapathy

obligatory journal 082
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #11(62)
Getting sleepy now ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Well, that didn't last long. Now it's time to bounce back!
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Only two days of rest again but my body is holding up quite well, without much soreness at all. With my basketball being used again, I think I can really diversify my routine next week.
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Four more! So many varieties ... and again the parity ratio is perfect between the sketches and coloured in!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Yes, another full week! I know I can keep it up if I just discipline myself a little bit more!
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
It's been interesting ...
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.