Ads Top

For your daily intake.

- brush - habitual - progress
Tips, see Thursday 027 & misc list 219
Since it's been part of my life for years now, I think I can give my insight and possibly help others.
Drinking clear water might be a huge undertaking for those who are not familiar with it and while drinking liters of it daily is not necessarily a must (just drink when you're parched, okay?), here are some tips that could help you to get acquaintance with it:

#067: drink after brushing
I will always use any opportunity to drink any fluid but of course not to excess. With that being said, plain water's well, plain taste can be 'tasty' for so long and one way for me to numb or mask it is by drinking it right after I brush my teeth. It's killing two birds with one stone, having a healthy water intake while having a clean healthy dental hygiene.

#068: like a clockwork
Only recently that it has become habitual for me to have a bottle of water always close by me while at home and even when I'm going outside. I'm not ashamed to carry a water bottle even when I walk around at the mall. I will take a sip whenever I feel a bit thirsty when I was on the bike or just walking around. The moment I wake up, I will take a sip and will do as well when I go to sleep. I'm putting my mother's Tupperwares to good use!

#069: variety with a caveat
Even if I try my hardest to drink just plain water, it doesn't hurt to have more choices to choose from, from soothing warm drinks to cool satisfying cold drinks. I didn't care at all how sweet my everyday drinks were then but now being much more aware, I will always keep the sweeteners to the minimum, from the coffee mix to the sugar and creamer and honey. Please take in moderation, please.

-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.