Ads Top

"I ♥ LANGKAWI!"

Wardrobe Wednesday 030
Langkawi merchandise
FAS(?) >
 It's been awhile ... since this is my post ever since coming back from the Island, what better way to start it off with a shirt from there! It's a simple one through and through, a black shirt with this design ironed on its surface. While I love the artistry behind the design that balanced clean and simple while still representing what the island is mostly famous for. The gray framing and the sketches inside it is really ornate but what really sold the whole piece for me is the large lettering of "I ♥ LANGKAWI' that gives the typical I ♥ concept a creative twist from the font and the design of the heart. Moreover, the logo is actually raised! I will really treasure this shirt!
The quality of the shirt itself is one tier above especially if compared to other tourist-trap merchandises but it already trap some cat fur which is something that I have to be careful about moving forward.
-
a case for the memorable merchandise:
+ Positives +
simple and clean design with proper representation of the Island.
? Main contention ?
I will wear it the next time I go there, but it's still unknown currently ...
- Negatives -
the fabric is great but it unfortunately is trapping fur already!
RM
RM 19 for a solid merchandise!
? Value ?
+ simple and clean design + artistic flair + quality fabric - fur-trapper!  = 90%!!!
--
- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.