Ads Top

Thalapathy ...

obligatory journal 083
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #12(63)
Still getting sleepy  ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Did a couple and needs to improve since I have  difficulty in reciting.
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Guess I'm sticking to the two grace days for now, since I went for a movie for a day and just resting for the other. Jog, weight, body and basketball. That's my schedule rep as of now.
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
How the heck did I got twenty?! Wow! So many ... I hope you guys enjoy each and every one of them!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Three full weeks, baby! Ahem. Sorry. Now to replace those I didn't do in the past ...
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Only one, huh ...
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.