Ads Top

Double Bonanza!

alllifeinfate e017 Last Weeks Tonight (2nd & 3rd week of March 2019)
~ Recap on All of Pop Culture News and Everything in Between ~

I'm back! Anyway, it's been so long that I lost track of time just like that ...

Here is a direct link for you to download ...:
DIRECT LINK -
(49 min 01 sec | 32.8 MB)
~
Hey, hi, hello, and assalamualaikum! This is Alif and welcome to my podcast!

I'm back yet again. Do have a listen please! I don't have anything else to say other than what I mentioned in the podcast itself.

Oh, please be notified that there's quite sharp high noises that I didn't edit out (which is my bad really!) so I apologize to the fellow earbud wearers!

I AM SORRY!

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you again next week! Good bye and assalamualaikum! :-)

:Time stamp:

01.25 preface (housekeeping week 71 & week 72)
02.24 Aladdin,
08.40 Toy Story 4,
45.44 postface.

reference: imgur post & another

~ (contact me through facebook [Muhammad Alif b As'shaari], email [alllifeinfate@msn.com], twitter [alllifeinfate] & the blog [alllifeinfate.blogspot.my]) ~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.