Ads Top

Guilty for sleeping ...

guilty pleasures Tuesday 015
I'ts appropriate since I'm fighting it doing this post at four in the morning ...

I love sleeping, so much so that I can fall asleep almost anywhere and anytime. One perfect example was I could fall asleep in stark noon in the middle of the field with just a shade provided by my own hat (I was in the middle of army course by the way). While my options to lie down lessen being in the house all day, it doesn't mean I can't be tempted by sleepiness that comes and goes during the day.

Anyway, it is important to get enough daily sleep for us to properly function in the morning, whether sleeping full at night or adding upon it by taking a nap now and then. You know your own sleeping pattern! 

Is it something to be ashamed about? Hm ... no, not really if it doesn't hinder me in the morning.  Is it a bit of the ordinary? I don't think so because I think everyone wants to sleep as long as possibly can. Does it deserves the guilty pleasure seal? Technically yes.
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.