Ads Top

As I wake up from sleep ...

dizzy - blink - back
pet peeves Monday 040 & misc list 215
Since I'm having a bit of an erratic sleeping pattern as of late, I think it should be at least be beneficial to me. Onward!
The sporadic nature doesn't really irk me that much but how I feel when I do wake up that affect me in the morning. Let's see ... :

#091: light-headed
It always happen, but thankfully not more than most. I think it caused by the sleeping pattern or the short duration of the sleep itself. Nothing I can do about it when I woke up except maybe ingest a Panadol or two when it gets worse ...

#092: open and close
Yeah, the eyes will always have the hardest time to adjust since they've been closed for the night. Even now hours after a nap I still feel the aftereffect ... not much of a pet peeve but just a mild discomfort.

#093: back to back
Still can't figure out why how to properly lay down on the bed without having a backache. Whether it's the bed or the way I lay my body, most of the time I would suffer the consequence in the morning. Now that's a pet peeve!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.