Ads Top

For your knees ...

- extend - divert - progress
Tips, see Thursday 026 & misc list 217
I need a topic to focus on so here's one ...
Since my knee problem, I've been trying to figure out how to recover it so here's some of the things I did to do so:

#067: pressure at the right place
Since I noticed that I always put pressure on my knees when I went to sit down, I learned to instead extend my hand every time to stress my other limbs. Not just I'm not putting anymore unnecessary strain on my knees, I also get to work on my arms as a now daily exercise.

#068: divert, divert, divert!
I'm not happy to admit that my knees are not how they used to be so whenever I have to get up from squatting down to clean the kitty litter or picking up something off the ground, they are always hurting. Just like above, I  try to divert the pressure to other places and by using my hands and pushing down on my thighs or the ground itself, I can feel its effectiveness right away.

#069: under pressure
Rehabilitation I think works for everyone's body if they are still healthy enough. I think I am and slowly but surely trying to strengthen my knees actually bare positive results for me compared to where I was months ago. It's still a work in progress and while every one have their own unique physiology, I still think it could work for you as well.

-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.