Ads Top

♬ Tonight! Tonight! ♪♫

obligatory journal 048
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #29

You know I'm running out of things to put here, right ...?
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Almost to the point of reciting in more days than I didn't last week ... I'm getting back into it!
#2 weekly adequate exercises
My knees keep on pulsating even when I do not jog ... it's dejavu all over again (I know it's a double entendre) and maybe I should use that ointment to ease it down. I bought it but haven't use it as frequent as I should have ...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Huh, that were surprisingly a lot more than what I remembered ... technically, I made twenty designs last week!
Nope, not going to even come close to it this week!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Keep on trying ... since I know you're here for me I will be there for you too!
#5 giving back to the community
It's been good this week ... should I go for it this week?
#6 going out of my comfort zone
And another one ... I'll bounce back I guarantee! No, really!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.