Ads Top

Here comes the Lunatic Fringe!

Wardrobe Wednesday 022
Dean Ambrose
< WWE >
As you  might have learned from visiting my blog before, I have quite an affinity to wrestling in general and WWE specifically and has been looking around for clothes with their brands and performers that I particularly love, and I stumbled into one for a wrestler I actually like yesterday and I couldn't be happier.
Having actually seen it two weeks ago but didn't have enough money left from that week's movie trip that I had to play the waiting game and waited with bated breath until just yesterday and thank goodness it was still being displayed at the same place when I came rushing in before the film's screening last evening. The shirt is still in great condition and despite what critics thought of his wrestling styles (they are safe and that has kept him active on the roster for years), I can't wait to see him finally coming back possible in the upcoming Summerslam!

Going back to the shirt itself, it's a typical black wrestling shirt with prints of your favourite wrestlers' representative logos and personal tags on it, but it is my first one that is genuinely made by the company with the tag and that additional tag at the bottom front, ensuring its quality over others or at least that's what I hope so. The prints themselves at the front and at the back are really well done while the comparatively thicker cotton would make you sweat much more profusely in a figuratively sweaty shirt! The logo is perfect and the tag could have been simpler but they represent him just perfectly in my eyes. It's another shirt that's a bit too big for me but I can find comfort in that it is the most fitting WWE shirt I had, at least for now.



Here is a quick cat tax of my cat Black Junior that would follow me anywhere just to sleep near me or on my lap in this instance when I was taking pictures of the shirt ... is it for warmth or the company?
-
a case for the straitjacket for the insane:
+ Positives +
simple and sleek design with straightforward logos and tags.
? Main contention ?
shouldn't they use thinner materials? I believe thicker cotton ... is used to better absorbed the sweats!
- Negatives -
I wish the tag could've been simpler ... let's hope he would come back as a revamped character soon enough!
RM
RM 25, quite affordable for a favourite wrestler of mine.
? Value ?
+ simple design that emphasizes the logo +/- thicker material - slight wear on the cotton - not a perfect fit ... = 75%.
--
- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.