Ads Top

Bros before hose.

obligatory journal 052
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #32

Rather than sleeping late again, I just waited for a whole day ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Well, I didn't do it ... like at all! There you go ... I can surely only go up from here!
#2 weekly adequate exercises
The exercise and then rest method actually worked for me last week as the strains on my knees felt less prevalent than before. I just need to keep it up to slowly recuperate ...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Three less than last week but I think it has been a productive week really. Of course I can do better!
#4 pray full for the whole year
I just need to keep it going strong ... there is no rest for the wicked, or something to that nature.
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Well, another impromptu hiatus! Will there be another one? Only time will tell!

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.